Audio, Music, and Podcast player for Dropbox
Finally! Now you can take all your audio with you thanks to the easy to use cloud player, BoxyTunes for Dropbox.
Cut the cord! Wirelessly play music or podcasts on your iOS device. With BoxyTunes, you create a music playlist that's built from any song in your Dropbox account.
- Universal app supporting iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Plays in the background while you use other iPhone apps
- Displays cover art, album, artist, and title for mp3, m4a, and mp4 files
- Vari-speed scrubbing
- Quick rewind
- Player controls work with iPhone earbud, Bluetooth headphone, or iOS lock screen
- Rearrange and edit playlist
- iPhone 4 Retina display compatible
- Supports mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, mp4, caf, and aac files*
- AirPlay compatible
- BoxyTunes requires a FREE Dropbox account. A 2GB Dropbox account is FREE and you can even sign up from within the app. Or go to http://dropbox.com to learn more about Dropbox plans and pricing.
- BoxyTunes supports mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, mp4, caf, and aac files. Note that support is limited to formats supported by iOS. For example, while wav files created by iTunes will play, wav files created by other programs may not work.